Learn Adobe Lightroom 6
Learn how to organize your photos effectively with Adobe Lightroom 6! New version just released – see what’s new!
You’ll learn to work with:
- Photoshop and Bridge vs. Lightroom
- Using RAW to shoot your photos, and why you should
- Adjusting Exposure
- Adjusting Color Balance– Is your image too warm or cold? Is the color balance off?
- How to Batch Process your images
- Organizing so you’ll never lose track of a photo again
You’ll Also Learn:
- To use collections – much like a playlist on the ipod, it’s a great way to organize without having several copies!
- Use Keywords to organize your image library – search for any image in your catalog!
- How to give your photos your own unique “style”
When: COMING SOON!!
Class size is limited to six to everyone gets the individual attention they need!
**Come prepared with a laptop and Lightroom 5 or higher installed.
You can download a trial copy for 30 days here**
“It was a very good class with lots of personal attention. The information on key words alone was an enormous benefit and makes Lightroom much easier to use. The objectives were clearly met and the class was a nice pace with time for individual questions!” –Keli
“I’ve taken 2 other classes for using LR and in both, the instructors were more “do it this way” without explaining why. Liz explained why she suggested setting files up a certain way, but also said as long as the way we set them up made sense to us, was fine. This is the first time I had the reasons for DNG explained, as well as smart previews clearly.” -Ann
“I thought location was great! I learned a lot and hopefully will take more classes!” -Ashley